We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
- T.S. Eliot


Welcome to Ten Roads! This blog is intended to be a place for me to share my (generally Civil War-related) thoughts and experiences. I try to update once a week at the very least. All comments and readers are greatly appreciated!

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Exciting things to come...

But due to my becoming randomly (and hopefully temporarily) ill today, I am going to wait until after tomorrow to write about Saturday and will include all of the Remembrance Day happenings (including my career shadowing with Joanne Lewis) in one large entry hopefully within the next two days.

By the way, if you live in PA in an area that gets the channel WGAL, I will be on the BrainBusters that airs December 1st. Watch me!

1 comment:

Don said...

Sarah,

Out of concern for possible future exposures to such a malady, could you tell me the symptoms of this Random Illness? 8^)

Yore