We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
- T.S. Eliot


Welcome to Ten Roads! This blog is intended to be a place for me to share my (generally Civil War-related) thoughts and experiences. I try to update once a week at the very least. All comments and readers are greatly appreciated!

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Help, please?

I keep receiving spam comments on my posts. Does anyone that uses Blogger know any way to prevent/deal with these other than just deleting them as they are received?

2 comments:

DW@CWBA said...

Go to your Dashboard, then the Settings tab, then Comments. Scroll down, then check the Yes box for "enable comment moderation" or "show word verification" (or you could do both). However, I have found just the latter to be sufficient without having to resort to moderating posts.

Sarah said...

Thank you very much, Drew!

Yore