We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
- T.S. Eliot


Welcome to Ten Roads! This blog is intended to be a place for me to share my (generally Civil War-related) thoughts and experiences. I try to update once a week at the very least. All comments and readers are greatly appreciated!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Huzzah!

I've just been informed by Tina Grim that I have won a scholarship to the Civil War Institute at Gettysburg College this summmer. I am beyond ecstatic!
If any of my readers are attending, I'd love if you left a comment.

I also am now an employee of the train station, working Saturdays 10-6 and Sundays 12-4 (which are our new weekend hours). I've also procured a position in Visitor Services at the new Visitor Center. I'm going to be quite the busy lady this summer!

As my best friend recently said, I'm really "on a roll lately." I have good news galore, but I won't bore you with everything else.

No comments:

Yore