We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
- T.S. Eliot


Welcome to Ten Roads! This blog is intended to be a place for me to share my (generally Civil War-related) thoughts and experiences. I try to update once a week at the very least. All comments and readers are greatly appreciated!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

At least there will be mountains...

Tomorrow my parents and I head off to New England for a few days. One of my cousins is getting married on Saturday in New Hampshire, we're staying a couple days with my aunt and uncle in Massachusetts, and then we're going to go up to Bowdoin College in Maine so I can check it out and see if it's a "fit."

I'll attempt to get a good picture of Chamberlain's house for you all.

No comments:

Yore