We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
- T.S. Eliot


Welcome to Ten Roads! This blog is intended to be a place for me to share my (generally Civil War-related) thoughts and experiences. I try to update once a week at the very least. All comments and readers are greatly appreciated!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Greetings from CWI!

I write to you from the CUB at Gettysburg College during some rare free time between lectures and tours and meals and private sessions with Very Important People.
The Civil War Institute is a beyond amazing experience thus far (not that I expect anything less during the remainder of my time). I will give a very, very detailed report when I find myself back home and rested.

1 comment:

Eric Wittenberg said...

Have a great time, Sarah. Please give my regards to Gabor.

Eric

Yore