We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
- T.S. Eliot


Welcome to Ten Roads! This blog is intended to be a place for me to share my (generally Civil War-related) thoughts and experiences. I try to update once a week at the very least. All comments and readers are greatly appreciated!

Friday, July 25, 2008

"The tube returneth."

That tube thing returned to the square today. It, of course, got stuck again. It took slightly less time for the authorities to move it since they've had practice now, but it still backed up traffic for quite a while. I found it very amusing that they did not learn their lesson the last time. Also, I still do not know what the hell that thing is.

No comments:

Yore