We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
- T.S. Eliot


Welcome to Ten Roads! This blog is intended to be a place for me to share my (generally Civil War-related) thoughts and experiences. I try to update once a week at the very least. All comments and readers are greatly appreciated!

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Huzzah for Spring (despite it not really being all that warm yet)!

Happy Easter and slightly late Purim to all. This is the first time in maybe three years that I have not been able to make any hamantaschen.

Another personal note, I've been selected as a semi-finalist for a very prestigious scholarship from the Lenfest Foundation... $12,000 a year for four years of college if I find myself at the end of the process. The only bad thing about this is I now have to write more essays for them. One of them is about where I feel most at home. Perhaps I will say that I find myself most at home walking down the streets of 19th century Gettysburg, Pennsylvania :)

No comments:

Yore