We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
- T.S. Eliot


Welcome to Ten Roads! This blog is intended to be a place for me to share my (generally Civil War-related) thoughts and experiences. I try to update once a week at the very least. All comments and readers are greatly appreciated!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

A personal update

Well, look out everyone, as I now have my driver's license! This is bad for the world, but very good for me; once I have my own set of wheels I will be able to drive myself out to Gettysburg to do research and just generally hang about pretty much any time my heart desires.

I have a busy weekend ahead of me, but as soon as possible I am going to post a review of Shades of Gray by Jessica James and perhaps some other stuff if I can.

Oh, and may this spring be sweet to you all.

No comments:

Yore