We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
- T.S. Eliot


Welcome to Ten Roads! This blog is intended to be a place for me to share my (generally Civil War-related) thoughts and experiences. I try to update once a week at the very least. All comments and readers are greatly appreciated!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ch-ch-ch-changes?

Gettysburg train station promised to park service.

I love how no one has told any of the people who actually run the station about any of this. It's very weird to find out about this from the newspaper.

I'm not quite sure what this means for Adam or myself (mostly him since it's his only job) and all of the volunteers, but I guess we don't have to worry about it all just yet considering it could take quite a long time for Congress to approve of the purchase. Chances are I'll be off at college by the time any take over actually occurs.

Hopefully it will all work out.

No comments:

Yore